Onix Blowdry – Two Months on …

Most of my readers now that before Christmas I had a three month blowdry at Comptons, and I loved it.  I gave a follow up post a little later but after a few requests, I thought it was time I gave an update on how it looks now.  Going back to the picture I took of my hair on Saturday, this is how it looks now:

I have to say though that yes, my hair is not as straight as it was when I first had it done, and it’s no longer wash and go to keep it completely straight.  The above picture was taken after a swift five minute blow dry using my fingers instead of a brush or comb. Here’s how it looks if I let it air-dry now:

As you can see, there’s a little curling at the ends, but it still looks natural, and it’s still a whole heap better than it was before the treatment.  I still haven’t used my straighteners, and I only use my hair-dryer for special occasions.  Still not using any styling products either, which is wonderful and it STILL doesn’t fuzz up in the rain.

I’d recommend this treatment – and Compton Hair- to anyone who’s ever been fed up with wavy/curly or just plain fuzzy hair, it’s been a life-changing experience for me!  Having just that little bit of extra time every day is wonderful, I love it.

1. February 16, 2010 / 5:22 pm

Lol, I tweeted my comment instead – I always forget to put it on here too! I think the results are fab! x

2. February 16, 2010 / 5:27 pm

wow – really? two months on and your hair looks like that with no styling?

How about if you WANTED to go curly for some reason – would you be able to, and then go back to the straight?

3. February 16, 2010 / 5:42 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: totally jealous! Still looks fab. Are you likely to have the treatment again to maintain the effects?

4. February 16, 2010 / 7:06 pm

Love it, Did you see my old Schoolfriend manages those salons!

5. Ceona
    February 16, 2010 / 7:29 pm

It looks great. And it still looks really healthy, impressive stuff.

6. February 18, 2010 / 9:32 am

Thanks for the update! I'm still wavering about it as it's a lump of money and my job is pretty shaky at the minute.

However, new job may mean new hair!

7. Michelle
    March 18, 2010 / 4:42 pm

Hi – am I the only one who has been "disappointed" with the Onix treatment?!! I normally have Yuko which lasts for 6-8 months but I was persuaded by Tom to go for the more natural treatment this time. Yet £230 later (he did a double application) and only 2 weeks down the line, I am having to use my trusty GHD's again!! Anyone else experienced this?

8. August 14, 2010 / 11:05 am

If you go to 'kgb deals' they have a special voucher on for this treatment- £65 instead of £195 + an extra £20 if you want to be able to wash it the next day (this can be sorted out when you phone to book). I'm going next week 🙂 Thanks so much for letting me know what your results were like- I hope I am equally happy after having mine done- have you had it re-done since?

9. Beauty Addict
    September 10, 2010 / 11:33 pm

I love this treatment. I had it done several times before and it just makes your hair look fabulous.