A Week in Lipstick

Another week, another seven lipshades. From top to bottom here we have:

Guerlain Rouge G – Galante
Rituals Cream & Care – Sunset
Shiseido Shimmering Rouge – RS310
Guerlain Terracotta Gloss – Grenade
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain – Frenzy
ELF Luscious Liquid Lipstick – shade unknown
Bourjois Effet 3D Max gloss – Rose AcidulĂ©

And here are the swatches:

Bit of a glossier week than usual, what’ve you been wearing?

Some exciting (for me at least!) lipstick news coming up next week, keep your eyes peeled!

Share:

1. frilly-lace-knickers
    April 16, 2011 / 8:05 am

The revlon just bitten lip stain looks like a really nice shade, i have been wanting to buy one of these but not been sure of them x

2. April 16, 2011 / 8:23 am

A lovely selection of lipsticks, I don't think I could pick a favourite out of those as they all look very inviting. This week I've been wearing Bonheur quite a lot. Yesterday I did something unusually for me and and just wore a clear gloss. It was one of those tingly plumping ones and the sensation was quite addictive!
    Jane x

3. April 16, 2011 / 9:11 am

I love these posts. Inspiring me to dig through my collection and love some forgotten faves x

4. April 16, 2011 / 9:44 am

I have been mainly wearing Revlon super lustrous gloss in Pink Pop. It looks shocking worn at the same time as green eye liner, but what the heck!

5. April 16, 2011 / 1:18 pm

Currently obsessed with my Clinique chubby stick in Richer raisin. Excellent daytime wear.
    And for an evening look I'm layering Lord & Berry black red with a MeMeMe bright red lipgloss

Works for me x

6. April 16, 2011 / 1:55 pm

These look like a great selection of wearable colours with a flattering sheen to them, I am envious that you can pull of warmer and cooler tones. Jan x

7. April 16, 2011 / 3:16 pm

The 2nd from top looks my favourite out of all of these. I like sheer lipsticks too but i dont wear them very often x

8. April 17, 2011 / 1:23 pm

Frilly Knickers (what a great name!) I have to say that I've been pleasantly surprised by the Revlon lipstains, they're not blue-toned, and stay true to the shade as they wear off, which is great.